CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

It looks like there's a mistake in para 12, where it talks about the Etihad sponsorship being £220.575m plus $1.75m over the contracted period. It mentions 2012/13, 2013/14 then 2015/16 but misses out 2014/15. Yet that period is covered by the agreements mentioned.

So that works out at £55m a year instead of nearer £75m a year.

I'd noticed that date jump when I saw it - would that be the jump between the first 2 years of FFP and the settling into 3 years?

I'd also worked out that 4 years was fairly close to the accepted value, rather than 70M+ which seemed far higher than received wisdom.

I thought I'd leave it to you (and others) who may be able to explain.

I'd noticed that date jump when I saw it - would that be the jump between the first 2 years of FFP and the settling into 3 years?

I'd also worked out that 4 years was fairly close to the accepted value, rather than 70M+ which seemed far higher than received wisdom.

I thought I'd leave it to you (and others) who may be able to explain.
I'd say they just got it wrong and missed a year out.

Didn't Rob Harris claim in a tweet that nobody has shown him any animosity from City's side of it at the games he attends?

At the time I was thinking he was giving it large saying: "Nobody had the balls to all this I'm reading on twitter to my face at the game"
Having thought about it more calmly it's more like he was claiming the fact that nobody had pulled him up on his articles from the club's side means he was right in his eyes.

Doubt many of them will be going to a City game, probably hoping for a ban so we can't say they bottled showing their face again. Part of me also thinks they'd use it to attack the fans if anyone did throw their sarnies at them or the like. So I'm torn between letting them go in the hopes that they are spotted and given pelters(verbal) and wanting them banned publicly or indeed the companies they write for.

at the second leg of the League Cup semi in January I went looking for the cuunt Jamie Jackson at half time, I managed to walk in and around the media area around the tunnel but they were pretty much all away pissing or noshing. Not sure what I would have done if I had found the cuunt, probably best I didn’t !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.