Bournemouth to sue Hawk-Eye tech (link in post)

Better of going after the referee who I believe was Oliver who is either thick as fcuk or corrupt all he had to do was go to the Var screen or speak to the people in the Var box.
I'm not sure how it's his fault. The technology didn't work and the spineless ref's operating Var didn't inform him to give the goal.

You only had to see the TV replay to see it was over the line- this "computer says no" reliance on only their technology - we have ended up where some of us feared, the game is reffed off the field remotely - the likes of Oliver are there solely to blow a whistle on command

Hawkeye is to blame but on the day VAR should have been able to override that decision and Oliver should have consulted VAR ( we seen that joke before). However it won't be reversed although Bournemouth should take a case and see how much compensation they get
Having said all that imagine if one of the media darlings lost out to a league title or top 4 with a similar scenario just imagine the clamour for a replayed game . It wouldn't be viewed as sour grapes but justice

Hawkeye is to blame but on the day VAR should have been able to override that decision and Oliver should have consulted VAR ( we seen that joke before). However it won't be reversed although Bournemouth should take a case and see how much compensation they get
Having said all that imagine if one of the media darlings lost out to a league title or top 4 with a similar scenario just imagine the clamour for a replayed game . It wouldn't be viewed as sour grapes but justice

If that ghost goal decided the title the media would be kicking off if we won it and using media "bantz" about VAR fucking up if we lost it.

I am sure I just being too paranoid or frustrated and completely wrong legally speaking and do not think it will happen but is there case ?

So Bournemouth are considering suing Hawkeye due to the incident with Aston Villa.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...t-goal-during-aston-villa-vs-sheffield-united

I would imagine its much hard to so sue VAR as there is more of human element.

But they have admitted to multiple mistakes far more than Hawkeye plus they have changed the rules and interpretation of them through the season Larport handball and penalties. Then there have been games where it appears they have not checked things at all given how quickly decisions have been made. They must have rules about checking things prior to major events even if they do not appear to need checking so why do certain events which lead to major events which appear to need checking not appear to have been checked e.g Salah offside goal

If your team had gone down and the survivors at your expense benefited from that kind of decision you’d expect some kind of action to be taken. Not really sure they can successfully sue anybody but they should be looking into all avenues.

Hawkeye has been a phenomenal bit of technology introduced into the game, I’d be looking at the clowns in the var booth seeing that with their own eyes numerous times and saying to themselves “I can clearly see beyond any doubt whatsoever it went over the line but my the watch didn’t bleep so it mustn’t have happened”.

Those people would stare at a burning fire raging through their home in the middle of the night and go back to bed because the fire alarm hasn’t gone off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.