COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has probably already been mentioned on here but I got this text message today from the NHS:

While numbers are low, COVID-19 cases are rising especially amongst 17-23 year-olds in Trafford. If you, or members of your family go to public places, please do the right things to protect yourself and those around you; keep social distance, wash your hands regularly, wear a face covering where possible, and if you have symptoms, book a test here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coron.../get-a-test-to-check-if-you-have-coronavirus/ If you are in a higher risk group, please take extra care if seeing family and friends.

WHO on Sky news now saying it is good that cases are not leading to more hospitalised patients but it can change quickly when later on covid meets flu and pneumonia,it will be a new normal ,hopefully a better one

I don't quite follow. Can you explain again please? When covid meets flu and pneumonia it could hopefully be a better new normal? Eh? Confused.

This has probably already been mentioned on here but I got this text message today from the NHS:

While numbers are low, COVID-19 cases are rising especially amongst 17-23 year-olds in Trafford. If you, or members of your family go to public places, please do the right things to protect yourself and those around you; keep social distance, wash your hands regularly, wear a face covering where possible, and if you have symptoms, book a test here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coron.../get-a-test-to-check-if-you-have-coronavirus/ If you are in a higher risk group, please take extra care if seeing family and friends.
Trafford you Rag ****!

I don't quite follow. Can you explain again please? When covid meets flu and pneumonia it could hopefully be a better new normal? Eh? Confused.
Sorry he says we will not get back to the old normal,it will be a new normal that he hopes will be a better one than before with better care for people
The other bit was a warning for the winter

Out of interest - are the 17-23 year olds showing symptoms ?

Absolutely no surprise. I live in Oldham town centre and the amount of people who still don't wear a facemask when out is ridiculous

Agree mate. Me and Mrs Flyer have just been to collect a parcel from Argos in the Sainsbury's store on the by-pass. We both saw the lack of face masks as we were the only two people out of eleven we saw with them on.

How fucking thick are you idiots!!

Agree mate. Me and Mrs Flyer have just been to collect a parcel from Argos in the Sainsbury's store on the by-pass. We both saw the lack of face masks as we were the only two people out of eleven we saw with them on.

How fucking thick are you idiots!!

The only hope is that I was at the Asda in Rochdale today collecting our shop and I'd say the ratio was the opposite there. I think I only saw maybe 2 or 3 people without masks in the time I was in. Rochdale is about a week or so ahead of Oldham in terms of the publicity around a spike in cases so it maybe the penny drops there soon.

Watching the sky paper review they say Oxford drs think the R is above one in the South East and South west,I wish we had that world beating track and trace,what a fuck up that it,it is spreading in younger people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.