COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
who cares people die Always have

it’s ridiculous the strategy was to save the nhs and flatten the curve , what is the strategy now I have no idea

if it’s to save lives everyone should stay on their bedroom on their own and never go out ever again that might help but people will still die of things .

having people frightened for their lives?

the only strategy was flatten the curve so the nhs doesn’t get overwhelmed what is it now ?

Is the new normal funerals and weddings with a couple of people present ? Never go and watch city again ?

Let’s say 70000 people have died ? Out of what 67 million people ?

it’s absolute fucking bonkers , meanwhile those with cancer heart problems and other serious illness are denied treatment

it’s a total fuck up
Stopped reading at who cares,it is fucking pandemic,it is not meant to be normal

who cares people die Always have

it’s ridiculous the strategy was to save the nhs and flatten the curve , what is the strategy now I have no idea

if it’s to save lives everyone should stay on their bedroom on their own and never go out ever again that might help but people will still die of things .

having people frightened for their lives?

the only strategy was flatten the curve so the nhs doesn’t get overwhelmed what is it now ?

Is the new normal funerals and weddings with a couple of people present ? Never go and watch city again ?

Let’s say 70000 people have died ? Out of what 67 million people ?

it’s absolute fucking bonkers , meanwhile those with cancer heart problems and other serious illness are denied treatment

it’s a total fuck up

Exactly. Unless we all lock ourselves in our bedroom and never go out and forget the consequences to other illnesses, cancers and the economic damage , we’re going to have posters like Kaz keep popping up to remind us everyone’s all idiots and the damage it does to organs and lungs.
We all know the dangers ffs but we have to get on with it whilst abiding the distancing rules , try to go back to norm and keep cases relatively low, they are bound to spike in certain places at times.

Stopped reading at who cares,it is fucking pandemic,it is not meant to be normal

It really isn’t I know your lungs are hurting but my chemo has been delayed so I really think it’s all a load of bollox

you have been given the Sweden excess death percentage it’s really worth it is t it ?

Exactly. Unless we all lock ourselves in our bedroom and never go out and forget the consequences to other illnesses, cancers and the economic damage , we’re going to have posters like Kaz keep popping up to remind us everyone’s all idiots and the damage it does to organs and lungs.
We all know the dangers ffs but we have to get on with it whilst abiding the distancing rules , try to go back to norm and keep cases relatively low, they are bound to spike in certain places at times.
will u get over it and stop mentioning me,put me on ignore

Hospital data: England today there were 835 in hospital with Covid - down from 850 yesterday.

Wales is the only UK nation where numbers in hospital have been going up in the past few days. Risen from 127 to 137 in past 4 days.

Ireland only has 5 in hospital fallen from 8 a week ago.

Scotland has fallen steadily to 260 yesterday. From 287 a week ago.

It really isn’t I know your lungs are hurting but my chemo has been delayed so I really think it’s all a load of bollox

you have been given the Sweden excess death percentage it’s really worth it is t it ?
I am sorry to hear that,getting treatments going is happening now I believe and I hope you get sorted soon,i am no gov apologist ,far from it,u think we have done masses wrong ,more people have died than should have of that there is no doubt at all

ICU ventilator bed patients

England fell again today from 72 to 70.

Northern Ireland remains at 1 and Scotland at 2.

Wales is at 12 - same as yesterday - but is again the only nation where this has risen (from 7 ) over past week.

So 85 ICU ventilator patients in the UK.

well even if theirs a vaccine loads wont be having it if my conversation with 3 sets of parents at the grandkids footy training.they said theirs no way they would risk it and would rather let the old people try it first to see if its safe.

meanwhile livelihoods and general life fucked in the uk whereas in Sweden they have carried on seen friends and family protected business

and more importantly have far more immunity than us .
What we were supposed to be doing was flattening the curve (or “squashing the sombrero”j which we’ve done. Deaths are down, the NHS isn’t overwhelmed and things are starting to move forward. We now appear to have gone to an elimination strategy whereby nobody is allowed to catch this virus. It’s crackers as well as being impossible to achieve and I really worry that, rather than learn lessons, this government seem to be getting more incoherent every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.