CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Get ready as no way in hell Uefa or G14 or Spiegel are not holding something back still to release it on either Wednesday or Thursday to do maximum damage just before the Real Madrid game on next week Friday.

Could be something that will run through newspaper and will dominate articles about City, maybe even Pep will be questioned on it in the presser for Real game.
Expect Tebas to do another round of his nonsense, like if City beats Real thats the death of football or something like this...
English media most likely hoping Real winning it.

Well the actual refereeing of the CL game will be another one to watch, the first leg the ref did perfect job but it was just days after the Valentines day massacre they put us through with the ban. They may have wanted to look impartial.
Now they lost at CAS, all bets are off, if they fuck us out of CL with the ref the media will see to it to paint it as justice.
Early red card for City, made up penalty given to them early on.

We just need to make sure we convert our fucking chances and dont do any comedy defending, because we do shoot ourselves on the foot a lot this season.
It's almost like the run up to Derby day where the week leading up to the match was just shit headline after shit headline about us.

Like someone alluded to previously the fact none of the papers have gone with it could be we've had a word, just the keyboard warriors peddling their usual rubbish.

Get ready as no way in hell Uefa or G14 or Spiegel are not holding something back still to release it on either Wednesday or Thursday to do maximum damage just before the Real Madrid game on next week Friday.

Could be something that will run through newspaper and will dominate articles about City, maybe even Pep will be questioned on it in the presser for Real game.
Expect Tebas to do another round of his nonsense, like if City beats Real thats the death of football or something like this...
English media most likely hoping Real winning it.

Well the actual refereeing of the CL game will be another one to watch, the first leg the ref did perfect job but it was just days after the Valentines day massacre they put us through with the ban. They may have wanted to look impartial.
Now they lost at CAS, all bets are off, if they fuck us out of CL with the ref the media will see to it to paint it as justice.
Early red card for City, made up penalty given to them early on.

We just need to make sure we convert our fucking chances and dont do any comedy defending, because we do shoot ourselves on the foot a lot this season.
Obviously i hope we go through but if we don't, then i hope it's just us being beaten by the better side on the night and not by any shenanigans.
If we go on to win the CL, the squad and the coaching staff deserve all the plaudits going ( they won't get them), they'll have to have balls of steel to see this through, what with all the off the field nonsense being directed at our club

Considering how misleading the first batch of those leaked emails were I don't think any respectable organization wants to take a chance accusing City considering how shit the source is. I'm no legal expert but surely damaging the reputation of a company based on a source that is proven to be highly unreliable and has a history of fabrications could be grounds for a lawsuit.

This is a nothing situation.

I'm no expert on this, in that respect I bow to others who have proven themselves to have a good understanding of the intricacies etc but surely this "gotcha" email is simply Simon pierce writing an email explaining that, within a few months, he will be able to use his position to arrange how often one of our sponsors use the corporate box they have asked for as part of their sponsorship??

Its not exactly an example of him stating he can dictate how much they pay, or how often they pay it in which case it basicslly says nothing of any value to our enemies??

That would suggest that Pinto hacked into the EAA's mail accounts as well, has that been confirmed anywhere?
Not necessarily. I can log into and send emails at work using my home email address, but if anyone hacked them, they would appear to have come from my work's email server.

He's just doing 2 jobs at the same time. (Clever chap! I can usually only fit one broom up my a**!)

The letter from Pearce to Etihad, that Der Spiegel have now released, relates to state finance of Etihad Airlines and is consistent with previous disclosures suggesting Etihad directly paid only £8m of their annual sponsorship of Manchester City. City fans had been speculating for months about state support for Etihad.....David Conn wrote about this many months ago after Prestwich Blue discovered documents in a US company competition hearing suggesting Etihad's sponsorship of Manchester City would be underwritten by the UAE state. I took it as a given that Etihad was supported by the UAE state on the same way that many nationalised industries are. Saudi Telecom sponsor Manchester United, whilst Emirates Airlines sponsor many sporting clubs and tournaments. I think the underlying relationship between Etihad and the UAE state is already known, or can be surmised, so I don't think this disclosure changes anything.

City have repeatedly said that the email release was an organised attempt to smear and target the club, and these latest reports fit that description. For many months a small group of 'journalists' have agitated and issued arguments to undermine Manchester City, and they go on and on. The cry wolf once too often and will end up proving City's argument that this is a smear campaign. They are effectively representing the interests of some elements of private US capital in a quite scurillous manner.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.