CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Get ready as no way in hell Uefa or G14 or Spiegel are not holding something back still to release it on either Wednesday or Thursday to do maximum damage just before the Real Madrid game on next week Friday.

Could be something that will run through newspaper and will dominate articles about City, maybe even Pep will be questioned on it in the presser for Real game.
Expect Tebas to do another round of his nonsense, like if City beats Real thats the death of football or something like this...
English media most likely hoping Real winning it.

Well the actual refereeing of the CL game will be another one to watch, the first leg the ref did perfect job but it was just days after the Valentines day massacre they put us through with the ban. They may have wanted to look impartial.
Now they lost at CAS, all bets are off, if they fuck us out of CL with the ref the media will see to it to paint it as justice.
Early red card for City, made up penalty given to them early on.

We just need to make sure we convert our fucking chances and dont do any comedy defending, because we do shoot ourselves on the foot a lot this season.

Why?
He is the most important and respected foreign businessmen in Abu Dhabi. A great friend to the Al Nahyan famyily
yes I know he is . That is the problem . He has connection in too many places. hence a lot of the der spiegal leaks involves him.

Last edited:
How long have you been feeling insecure my friend ! Seriously this just a shame trying to do exactly what it's done get everybody ruffled and panicking. Der Speigel have no new evidence and CAS are not putting there reputation on line by getting the decision wrong ! They have no more evidence just their spin on ejuicated emails !
Notice how the press never pours over the minute details of any other sporting ruling? They barely print the result.

It's a smear campaign and I'm pleased to say that It's so on its last legs even we are getting bored by it.

To the Transfer forum!!!!

How long have you been feeling insecure my friend ! Seriously this just a shame trying to do exactly what it's done get everybody ruffled and panicking. Der Speigel have no new evidence and CAS are not putting there reputation on line by getting the decision wrong ! They have no more evidence just their spin on ejuicated emails !
The problem is the smear campaign is working .

Quite right my friend look at the all the hysteria its caused on here, designed to do just that and stir up the press . Bored to shit with it. Lilly white society pal can't except a democratic ruling and will winge and moan hoping mummy will give in to them!

The problem is the smear campaign is working .
It changes nothing were hated by all the corrupt arsre holes in UEFA the press and media already will just bring on a siege mentality among us blues that will make us even stronger . We wont win the Champions League cause we cant defend against top sides pal ! Hope I'm wrong but we would be spending north of 100m on two new CB's

It changes nothing were hated by all the corrupt arsre holes in UEFA the press and media already will just bring on a siege mentality among us blues that will make us even stronger . We wont win the Champions League cause we cant defend against top sides pal ! Hope I'm wrong but we would be spending north of 100m on two new CB's
I like your spirit I am just fealing blue and fucking exhausted of this endless attack on my team. Why doesnt the club respond. It should not be our the fans responsibility to defend the club.

I like your spirit I am just fealing blue and fucking exhausted of this endless attack on my team. Why doesnt the club respond. It should not be our the fans responsibility to defend the club.
I also wonder why the club hasn't made some noise about taking legal action against the media especially that German outfit who were most likely asked to do a smear campaign by an "anonymous" German club who in turn were prodded by UEFA's cartel of clubs.

That's Pearce in his role at the EAA, not his role at City. Look at the sender line... "Simon Pearce (EAA)".

Damn sure he wouldn't be using that email address for direct City business, anymore than I'd use my home email address to send work emails!

It's just detailing the breakdown of payments to & via Etihad, which were accepted by CAS as being funded by the Abu Dhabi government, not Mansour or ADUG.

Nothing to see here...move on.
That would suggest that Pinto hacked into the EAA's mail accounts as well, has that been confirmed anywhere?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.