It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s had a couple of injuries including one serious one, he has also had a head f*^k of a time in his private life.

He hasn’t been in the right mind set for 18 months - when he is he def can be the partner for Laporte - no questions. However the current question is will he get back to his best

I for one hope he does and quickly
I’d like to think he could, question is after giving him the chance last season and being let down will Pep take the risk of another chance next season. My guess would be no he won’t and out targets seem to confirm it. Can’t say I blame him.

Sorry but Ota has never played at a decent level ever - he has had better moments/periods of a season where his performances have improved but for me he has been a horror story waiting to happen since day 1 at the club - he is dire

That’s not fair. He’s had a number of very good seasons for us although it’s true he’s never been world class and consistent. Always has a rash challenge in him but he’s certainly had better than “decent” seasons.

He’s had a couple of injuries including one serious one, he has also had a head f*^k of a time in his private life.

He hasn’t been in the right mind set for 18 months - when he is he def can be the partner for Laporte - no questions. However the current question is will he get back to his best

I for one hope he does and quickly

I fear quickly won’t be enough. His time is up.

Otamendi is far less an issue.

Earns considerably less than Stones and out of contract next summer.

He can count on a lot more suitors abroad than Stones has in England.

I think we would be foolish to sell Stones this summer. Garcia is not as good at this time and might never be.

At least one of my eyebrows are raised.

He has turned his personal life into a burning skip. Left his childhood sweetheart and the mother of his child, replaces her with a ‘party girl’/groupie who has had more players than Jorge Mendes and who was already knocked up by another fella
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/9252760/john-stones-trolled-over-new-mum-lover/

Even so, he's a footballer in one of the best teams of all time. You would think he would be even more focussed on that , if he has relationship problems etc. The football should be an escape from it. He should be the nailed on cb, trying to get City to a Champions League final, not a dodgy sub.

Even so, he's a footballer in one of the best teams of all time. You would think he would be even more focussed on that , if he has relationship problems etc. The football should be an escape from it. He should be the nailed on cb, trying to get City to a Champions League final, not a dodgy sub.
He should also be man enough to accept the consequences of his own decisions. This nonsense has been dragging on for too long, I get the impression the management have run out of patience waiting for him to get his shit together

Been through relationship issues in the past and believe me all you can think of is the next shag

the lads young and even though I don’t rate him I can understand his head being turned by a woman

Been through relationship issues in the past and believe me all you can think of is the next shag

the lads young and even though I don’t rate him I can understand his head being turned by a woman

I've been there too,& behaved like a twat half the time because of it but I kept it separate from anything where people were relying on me.

Otamendi is far less an issue.

Earns considerably less than Stones and out of contract next summer.

He can count on a lot more suitors abroad than Stones has in England.

I think we would be foolish to sell Stones this summer. Garcia is not as good at this time and might never be.

So if not selling Stones is fine by me it seems people have decided he is crap because he is not playing and the team has not played as well this season as previous season rather than basing that view on what he has or has not done this season. A lot of the mistakes this season seem to come from being exposed rather than errors at set pieces or failing to make tackles or get beat etc struggling to think of any actual individual errors this season but maybe that my memory / pandemic affect on the season.

However if we are not selling him how are we giving playing time to Laport Ake new right CB ? Stones Fernandinho and what happens to Sandler Tosin and THB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.