FA Cup Final | Arsenal 2 Chelsea 1

Who do you want to win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuck the redshirts.
re-2019-2020-arsenal-adidas-home-football-shirt-kids-aubameyang-14-1562243625-475x0.webp

Arses do not deserve EL on this season. Would prefer Franks mob to win and Wolves get EL place.
Arses will come good next season once Arteta has a full season.

Chelsea all day long, particularly with Frank at the helm. Always favoured Chelsea along with West Ham as my preferred London club.
I'd say Arsenal were never a team i could like, been like it for 50 odd years. Strangely this thread has caused me to do some youtube surfing and i've just watched a re run of the infamous Leeds vs West Brom cup game with the 'offside goal' . Jesus what a dirty game that was compared to the modern era. Players those days had every right to go down - to search for their body parts! Both teams sticking in boots, elbows the lot. A notable performance for a young Asa Hartford. Looking forward to Cup final It's a Knock Out later on with Eddie Waring and Stuart Hall. I was always a BBC Cup Final fan rather than ITV. Younger fans won't know what the hell i'm on about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.