FA Cup Final | Arsenal 2 Chelsea 1

Who do you want to win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't make up my mind just yet. If The Arse nick it, I wonder if Pep would get a mention as the master in the master/pupil scenario, and if SuperFrank wins it do Manchester and New York get a mention as part of Frank's education? I think I like Frank better than The Arse, but they are both, as clubs, backstabbing shitehawks, so perhaps, neither. Who's the Whistling Wanker today? And who's the imbecile in the VAR shed? Could it be where Jonny sports his new line in ref's garb, along with his famous shoes? Is he gonna have a swathe of advertising across his oxygen cylinder? I think I will let the whole saga pass me by!

Alti Fan will be confused.

2 former blues in each dugout. He might actually referee it fairly.

Trouble is, Chelski are funded by filthy oil. I've heard Abramovich buys lots of tickets to inflate their income artificially. Anyone got an email?

John Motson came up with a stat on Talksport yesterday that Chelsea have only beaten Arsenal once in the last 70 years when playing in the FA cup.

Our wank display in the semi final changed what could have been a brilliant birthday piss up with my mates at my house later. Will still have a good day but what would have been better than watching City in the FA cup final on your birthday

Arses do not deserve EL on this season. Would prefer Franks mob to win and Wolves get EL place.
Arses will come good next season once Arteta has a full season.
Think there will be a concerted effort to ‘help’ arsenal win to make sure that they are in Europa next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.