Eddie Howe leaves Bournemouth

Whilst I think he's gone backwards as much as their club has progression wise, I'll make a bold enough prediction and say he rocks up at Everton because Ancelotti will bounce back to Juve when Sarri gets the boot... Not totally unrealistic?
Don’t think he’d come up north again after his Burnley experience, family didn’t settle by all accounts. He’d be a good fit for West Ham imo

Good we are gonna see how good he is now he is not at Bournemouth retirement home . He has spent to long down there .

Sacked or left on his own terms?
By mutual agreement.

It's not really a surprise. He has managed the Cherries for more than 300 games, which is a lot in modern football.

He's done a remarkable job there and I’m sure the club will be eternally grateful for all his hard work.

I have no doubt that he will find himself in demand very soon.

Don’t think he’d come up north again after his Burnley experience, family didn’t settle by all accounts. He’d be a good fit for West Ham imo

He can't go to West Ham because they've signed a contract with Moyes where he gets a huge payout if they don't let him continue after keeping them up.

Palace is the most likely destination, but I would be pretty weary of it.

Don't think there's any chance he goes back to Burnley and Villa aren't getting rid of Dean Smith after he kept them up, which is all they ever aimed for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.