SPACEX | NASA | Space Exploration | Other Space Ventures

I love the space stuff and tuned into the discovery science live broadcast, it wasn't Apollo!! The whole broadcast had virtually nothing from NASA, and it was so flat on excitement. No ground control trying to call the capsule after re-entry no building the tension, and as for cameras ! It's the 21st century 4k, 8k, 12k even and it looked no better than 1969 .

Bit weird they had no military ships there guarding the capsule. Some numpties with Trump flags on their boat drove right up to the capsule.

You'd think being one of the richest men in the world that Musk would equip his boats with 4k HD cameras.

It's like watching an 80's VHS you tube transfer.

You'd think being one of the richest men in the world that Musk would equip his boats with 4k HD cameras.

It's like watching an 80's VHS you tube transfer.

Easier to pick out the faking mechanisms if it's in HD. That's why it's like this so sheeple like you don't question it.

;-)

Reactions: mat
The camera on the aircraft had low res written on it's feed !! You would have thought the could have afforded some go pros at least. I have no idea why my tablet has gone into this font !

Easier to pick out the faking mechanisms if it's in HD. That's why it's like this so sheeple like you don't question it.

;-)

Capricorn One all over again.

The bloke by the door is saying "The door opening code doesn't work. Are you sure this is the correct one?"

It looks like the door is fucked to me. Not there's too much toxicity around the craft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.