It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we sign Grealish just to boil the piss of some of our own supporters. He's a great player, I don't care what anyone else says.

What I don't get is why we would sign him. Where does he play for us? I can't see him playing as a left winger here instead of Raheem and I don't really see him as a central midfielder in a Pep team. And is he going to be converted into the mystery striker/ false nine we've been hearing whispers about? I don't really see any of it.

Make no mistake though, I think if he decided to leave Villa and we put across our interest to his people then he would absolutely snap up the chance to play with Kev. Grealish has called him the best player in the planet and frequently gushes about him on Instagram.

I hope we sign Grealish just to boil the piss of some of our own supporters. He's a great player, I don't care what anyone else says.

What I don't get is why we would sign him. Where does he play for us? I can't see him playing as a left winger here instead of Raheem and I don't really see him as a central midfielder in a Pep team. And is he going to be converted into the mystery striker/ false nine we've been hearing whispers about? I don't really see any of it.

Make no mistake though, I think if he decided to leave Villa and we put across our interest to his people then he would absolutely snap up the chance to play with Kev. Grealish has called him the best player in the planet and frequently gushes about him on Instagram.
9e54d8851c9b29b883ff1c5070cc99f7.gif

There has to be more to this window than spunking £100m+ on Ake and Grealish. They improve the squad, I am not convinced they improve the starting XI. Ake is fine, if we also sign Koulibaly or someone similar. Grealish is fine, if we also sign a real top class midfielder. Start the season with just those two added to this squad and it will have been another awful transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.