It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
See I look at it the other way, yes hes a prick but I bet you look for him when the team sheet is out..

He is a top player & can become even better under Pep.

I can honestly see a midfield 3 of Kev HM & both Phil & Grealish as attacking playmakers in the next few years.

Kev will sit in the holding role without a shadow piece of piss
Sorry mate, there’s nothing there I can agree with.

Laporte is wonderful mate, a brilliant defender but we aren’t invincible when he plays. We lost to Southampton recently if you remember?

If we don’t sign a first team defender to form a strong partnership with him, and to a lesser extend a formidable left back, I think we will see similar defensive problems next season. Koulibaly is that player. Ake isn’t.

If Laporte has stayed fit of course we’d be closer to Liverpool but claiming we’d have won the title is sensationalist and exaggerated. Far more than me “overvaluing” Vincent.

We don't fuck up quite as much with Laporte, but we still fuck up.

Laporte is wonderful mate, a brilliant defender but we aren’t invincible when he plays. We lost to Southampton recently if you remember?

If we don’t sign a first team defender to form a strong partnership with him, and to a lesser extend a formidable left back, I think we will see similar defensive problems next season. Koulibaly is that player. Ake isn’t.

If Laporte has stayed fit of course we’d be closer to Liverpool but claiming we’d have won the title is sensationalist and exaggerated. Far more than me “overvaluing” Vincent.
A little bit of context. Zinchenko gave the ball away which they scored from a chipped ball over Ederson. No defender would have helped that. We also didn't score. Sometimes you need to score too.

We've lost plenty games with Vinny in the side as well.

A little bit of context. Zinchenko gave the ball away which they scored from a chipped ball over Ederson. No defender would have helped that. We also didn't score. Sometimes you need to score too.

That’s context in one match. There’s other matches we’ve lost that Laporte played in.

We've lost plenty games with Vinny in the side as well.

Of course, which kind of helps highlight my point that we need TWO excellent CBs because over the course of a season we can’t just rely on one.

That’s context in one match. There’s other maycj

Of course, which kind of helps highlight my point that we need TWO excellent CBs because over the course of a season we can’t just rely on one.

While I am disappointed with Koulibay being priced out it's understanderble why we have opted out of the deal.

We're really are using that as an argument when the man has been back from a season-long horrible injury? Every other player needs 10 games for match fitness. I would assume that applies to Laporte too. We might a lose a game or two even when he's fit, but then every team does. We absolutely are the best defence in the country with him in the side and not having him fucked us massively this season.

City must seem to be confident of getting koulibaly for there price cant see much opposition rags probably just done 80% of there budget on 1 player the big Spanish teams seem to be they need to sell before they buy maybe PSG but not heard any rumours of them being in for him. Also haven't Napoli just spent big on a couple of players shirley they must be expecting to sell someone of value???
No opposition if player wants City

If & only if City is his destination then Tixi will get the best deal possible especially if Napoli want a player in return & a new player to replace Koulabily

£60m + bonuses is what they will get & not anywhere near the £80m they are spouting off about

Bullshit in the papers saying Liverpool, UTD & PSG if a player wants 1 club then others dont even bother

Imo its done after Napoli are out

We're really are using that as an argument when the man has been back from a season-long horrible injury? Every other player needs 10 games for match fitness. I would assume that applies to Laporte too. We might a lose a game or two even when he's fit, but then every team does. We absolutely are the best defence in the country with him in the side and not having him fucked us massively this season.

Quite a few of the situations we are fucking up with, are nowhere near Laporte though.

No opposition if player wants City

If & only if City is his destination then Tixi will get the best deal possible especially if Napoli want a player in return & a new player to replace Koulabily

£60m + bonuses is what they will get & not anywhere near the £80m they are spouting off about

Bullshit in the papers saying Liverpool, UTD & PSG if a player wants 1 club then others dont even bother

Imo its done after Napoli are out
I wouldnt be suprised somone like Angelino or Zinchenko going the other way

We are desperate for another LB & I would definitely let Mendy or Zinchenko go even though just slightly based on his injuries I would give Mendy till January to get it right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.