João Félix

I wouldn't mind Havertz but the only problems are he wants the Chelsea move and we have signed Torres

What if we sell Enough players so that 100m won’t seem that much?
It just sets the wrong precedent imo. Other clubs perceive us as being frivolous with our transfers but we actually have a structured approach. I don't think having a kid waltzing in being the top earner and record signing aligns with this. Hence us not being interested in Sancho.

It just sets the wrong precedent imo. Other clubs perceive us as being frivolous with our transfers but we actually have a structured approach. I don't think having a kid waltzing in being the top earner and record signing aligns with this. Hence us not being interested in Sancho.
It does sound bizarre given we're the richest club in the world (or one of) yet when we as fans hear players that would cost >£80m talked about we know it's a non-starter because our record transfer is £62m (about that) and while we've bought a fair few players for over £50m we never entertain anything over £70m so talk of Gimenez and Felix which would be >£100m are just not going to happen

I like the way we do business but we will have to spend over 100m to get a top striker when aguero goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.