Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult. If he drops him now then he is looking for a partnership to get through to the final. My guess is that is between Stones and Fernandinho. My guess is that Stones / Otamendi have both been told to find a new club. So Fernandinho is the choice if he wants to change it.

If he plays him then might as well play him to the end.

It was Otamendi/Laporte over there when we sat in a bit, so I reckon same again with Fernandinho on the bench once more.

How convenient dropping that now.

I’ve been very impressed. Fast, aware of through balls, great slide tackles, reads the game excellent.

People saying Stones is better clearly don’t know much. His talent should be obvious when Pep picks a 19 year old ahead of an english international who should be at his prime and a 31-year old title winner in Otamendi.

I’ll miss Garcia a lot. Quality player, and maybe a bit too good for 4th choice.
I am not dropping it "Now", I've literally been saying for months that I am not impressed by him. Stones is not better, but I haven't seen anything from Garcia to suggest he's a good center back. Physically weak, often out of position, not too impressive in position. Just ineffective. Sorry if that annoys people, but whenever he played for us this season he seemed miles off.

Just don't see it with him. If he was good enough right now or the potential to be good enough, he'd be with the squad already.
If you don't see it that's your opinion, no problem. However there are multiple players, Jamie Vardy being the extreme who had to go down to non league level before signing for Leicester at 25/26. He's developed later than most into one of the best strikers in the country, Adaradiayo is only 22, there's still potential in my opinion.

I am not dropping it "Now", I've literally been saying for months that I am not impressed by him. Stones is not better, but I haven't seen anything from Garcia to suggest he's a good center back. Physically weak, often out of position, not too impressive in position. Just ineffective. Sorry if that annoys people, but whenever he played for us this season he seemed miles off.

The stuff about 'reading play' & 'awareness' was all bullshit as well, repeated parrot fashion with no actual examples.

Not committed to the club in the most important game. Not for me. Flirt him off now. No hard feelings but it's business.
Rubbish. A player wanting to leave doesn't mean he isn't committed to performing as well as he can for his current club, especially against his boyhood clubs arch rivals. Honestly some people on here are crackers, over emotional and must have zero personal pride or professionalism in their own life to think everybody behaves in such a way. It really is quite pathetic from grown adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.