Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete and utter shambles of a footballer, had he been English and not a Catalan he’d be in the lower leagues or even without a club, plays like he has won a raffle prize I’ve seen better Sunday league players.

Cant help but laugh at Barca, clubbing together one of the most pathetic squads I’ve ever seen under this new Laporta scheme, making out like they’ve signed a 25 year old Sergio, love the bloke but he’s finished as a footballer and won’t play more than 15 league games next season.

Ageing freebies or complete shite like Garcia, I would say good luck but after the stunt he pulled before Lyon last year he can get fucked I hope it goes tits up completely at a scum cesspit of a club.

Glad he's fucking off he's absolutely shit. Might do better over in Spain but just can't see anything in him at all that warrants why he actually gets given money to play football.
Yes mate your right your a much better judge of a player than Pep and the Spanish National team manager you are completely wasted posting on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.