United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put the TV on this morning to see that they won 7-1 last night against a bunch of part timer, then a realised this was the aggregate score over the 2 legs.
This is the first time i have ever seen a result reported in this way, usually it is the score form the individual game and then the aggregate score in brackets below.

I guess 2-1 at home to a bunch of sheep farmers doesn't look good especially with the comparable costs of each squad.

I bet that wasn’t mentioned, though?

Remember the Remembrance Sunday Derby when we beat them 3-1. Sanchez came on with 20 minutes to go and touched the ball TWICE. And one of them was from the kick off after Gundogan scored!
I read somewhere when he first signed that he also received £75,000 appearance fees, so by my reckoning he earned £122,600 for those 20 minutes
in a derby defeat......what a u$hited leg end

Remember the Remembrance Sunday Derby when we beat them 3-1. Sanchez came on with 20 minutes to go and touched the ball TWICE. And one of them was from the kick off after Gundogan scored!
I seem to remember he had a higher match rating given to him than maybe Walker by one of the papers.....may have been the Guardian? Or maybe my mind’s playing tricks on me?

You're probably right however nobody will know for sure until the next set of accounts are published.
The truth will come out but it will be brushed under the carpet.
Meanwhile the brain dead lemmings will be under the impression that 3 planks is some kind of genius for getting rid of Piano Man.

Would the payout be recorded on the next set of accounts?

I am sure accounts have picked up manager payoffs before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.