United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago when the rags looked fucked there was a meme going around on here which had Bobby Charlton's head superimposed on Chemical Ali saying they would always be better than ikkle citeh
Ha ha the man who didn't go to his Mum or brothers funeral.
They always seem to wheel him out to try and appease the lemmings.
He said Utd would be back on top after we won the league in 2014 as they're used to being number 1.
The way things are going at the moment he may not be around to see that day.
Maybe Ferguson was talking about the ticket tout when he said not in my lifetime.

Ha ha the man who didn't go to his Mum or brothers funeral.
They always seem to wheel him out to try and appease the lemmings.
He said Utd would be back on top after we won the league in 2014 as they're used to being number 1.
The way things are going at the moment he may not be around to see that day.
Maybe Ferguson was talking about the ticket tout when he said not in my lifetime.

I think it was 2014 when that meme appeared on here?

I think it was 2014 when that meme appeared on here?
Cheers for that.
I suspect you're right as he's kept a low profile lately.
Ticket touting outside the swamp isn't as profitable when there are 3 to 4 thousand empties at the average league game and I suspect lockdown has terminally damaged his touting business.

If the scum were after Ake what we now is an article where he says Yeah rags were after me but am going to a club that wins trophies and the biggest club over the last 10 years.

Put the TV on this morning to see that they won 7-1 last night against a bunch of part timer, then a realised this was the aggregate score over the 2 legs.
This is the first time i have ever seen a result reported in this way, usually it is the score form the individual game and then the aggregate score in brackets below.

I guess 2-1 at home to a bunch of sheep farmers doesn't look good especially with the comparable costs of each squad.

I read an article this morning that they were considering a move for AKE but decided they were looking for a better quality of player, basically they didn't want him :)

If the scum were after Ake what we now is an article where he says Yeah rags were after me but am going to a club that wins trophies and the biggest club over the last 10 years.

He alluded to this in the interview when he signed.
Mentioned coming to the most successful club in the last decade.
Nathan Ake is 25 and has seen this unfold with his own eyes.
All the white noise and gaslighting in the press doesn't change this. Facts are facts.

He didn't mention the Rags but we've all seen the clip of the bus driver trying to sell his "blueprint" and Akes reaction.
The lad did well to hold it together but I'm sure he pissed himself laughing when he got back to the dressing room.

Put the TV on this morning to see that they won 7-1 last night against a bunch of part timer, then a realised this was the aggregate score over the 2 legs.
This is the first time i have ever seen a result reported in this way, usually it is the score form the individual game and then the aggregate score in brackets below.

I guess 2-1 at home to a bunch of sheep farmers doesn't look good especially with the comparable costs of each squad.
You shouldn't expect balance and impartiality from the Rag infested BBC Sport.
As Khaldoon said "clear and obvious"
They're not even trying to hide it anymore and recent events have shown the media for what they are and many eyes have been opened as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.