Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson, Walker, Fernandinho, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodri, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Bernardo, Jesus, Sterling

2-1 to the good guys and through on aggregate 4-2

I think pep will go with fernandinho at CB. Remember pep played ferna in place of garcia in second half of Norwich. Now garcia is leaving that might give ferna an advantage. And also our best pairing is ferna and laporte. Ferna has been our best CB this season as Laporte was injured most of the time. Ferna is our leader at the back and also he makes less mistakes. Guardiola teams concedes goals in short period of time that takes the tie away from his team. We have to avoid that mistake again and again. Ferna is most likely to not make mistake.

Buzzing for this now!

Ps id pair Stones with Laporte, he's got a point to prove

Last edited:
Match day not off to a good start, looks like the vet will be putting my 15.5 yr old Aussie Cattle Dog to sleep, not had a good night

You look at their squad and you think " fcuking hell" but i bet they think the same of ours.
I think we'll get through but it'll be tight
A draw on the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.