Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madrid are chasing the game, why would they part the bus and Zidane is a brilliant manager regardless
Remember the games a few years ago when they beat us in the semi. I expected both games to be free flowing games and they were two of the worst games i can remember due to Zidanes tactics. He will keep it very tight i think for at least the first half and try and catch us on the break. Im also hoping thats what we do to them and if they do come at us then we will take them apart.

Remember the games a few years ago when they beat us in the semi. I expected both games to be free flowing games and they were two of the worst games i can remember due to Zidanes tactics. He will keep it very tight i think for at least the first half and try and catch us on the break. Im also hoping thats what we do to them and if they do come at us then we will take them apart.

Yes but Madrid didn't have the pressure of chasing the game, did they? My only worry is VAR tonight

Just put a tenner on Madrid to win 2-1, 3-1 or 4-1 at 10/1. Hoping it's only 2-1 and that we pip them in extra time or on penalties, which I think could happen.
If you're going to try and win tainted money, 7's for Madrid to win & us to score is probably a better bet.

Because even Southampton demonstrated that is the way to beat us, never mind Chelsea and Arsenal

Anyone who watches City knows that counter attacking is the best way to play against us. It's a no brainer. But dynamics change if onus is on other side to make the play. As much free flowing Guordiola is, he can go compact when it comes to protecting the lead and that's why I wouldn't be surprised is Gundogan and Rodri start together tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.