Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont begrudge Garcia wanting to go to be honest and I'm not that bothered about it. He looks good on the ball but has lots to improve on yet. Good luck to him, we just need to make sure we get a fair fee

He played midfield didn't he ?

Denayer is a prime example of why I'm so pissed off with the favouritism shown to this kid.

He earned his chance, playing in front of big crowds, often covering Van Dijk's arse when he had a brainfart & didn't even get 5 mins in the Prem.

He was 'too risky'. But Garcia can fuck up as much as he wants & get a free pass.

Denayer was basically Nathan Ake & should have been back here, with Van Dijk.

We almost ruined him, he lost his way for some years but we show favouritism with Puyol's kid & he dumps us anyway.

I don't like it at all.

There the same age and but Ake has a much better record surely

So we find out Garcia is not signing his contract (does not mean he is defiantly leaving and suddenly everyone is saying he makes a load of mistakes

Can someone give me some specific mistakes he has made ? Not seen him dive in not seen him miss a tackle do not think his timing of headers is an issue yes he is short and not quick but there was that foot race recently and him and Laporte who is not slow for CB got back about the same time

There the same age and but Ake has a much better record surely

Absolutely, but Denayer, at that stage, was a very similar player to Ake now, just less experienced.

He did everything asked of him, even had a good game for Belgium v France & we dumped him.

It took him a while to get back to that level after being passed around clubs. He nearly fucked himself up.

He looks ok nowardays tbf.

But there is no consistency in who gets a shot at the first team.

He played midfield didn't he ?

Denayer is a prime example of why I'm so pissed off with the favouritism shown to this kid.

He earned his chance, playing in front of big crowds, often covering Van Dijk's arse when he had a brainfart & didn't even get 5 mins in the Prem.

He was 'too risky'. But Garcia can fuck up as much as he wants & get a free pass.

Denayer was basically Nathan Ake & should have been back here, with Van Dijk.

We almost ruined him, he lost his way for some years but we show favouritism with Puyol's kid & he dumps us anyway.

I don't like it at all.
Centre half I believe.

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/03/23/phil-jones-blackburn-rovers-defender-debut-chelse/

Can someone give me some specific mistakes he has made ? Not seen him dive in not seen him miss a tackle do not think his timing of headers is an issue yes he is short and not quick but there was that foot race recently and him and Laporte who is not slow for CB got back about the same time

Twice turned inside out by no mark attackers, right next to the touchline in his own box, in impossible to lose situations, left floundering at the halfway line by Danny Wellbeck, playing Pellegrini style Russian Roulette with offsides, having to be babysitted by Laporte & Walker on headers, Laporte gaving to come from left to right, to cover as Garcia has gone awol, tripping over his own feet in another 1v1, actually missing a header from a goal kick, with nobody challenging, simply by running 3 yards under the fucking ball & jumping in fresh air, etc.

Can you give an example of his 'awareness' any different to anyone else ?

Sorry, but can you tell me where this magical ‘elite level’ starts and ends? With respect, Lyon, Schalke, and Atlético Madrid are top teams. Are we in it? ;-)
The elite starts and ends with clubs who players with no allegiance too aspire to move to, non of those 3 I believe are in that bracket as for whether we are you decide for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.