Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Far better second half,I feel when I think about it,we were playing within ourselves or just doing enough to comfortably get by,Lyon next who actually turned us over in group stage the other season ..

Get in! What a performance. We finally played to our strengths with that forward 3, we won the game off the ball as much as on. Look how much better we are defensively when we have pace, energy and work rate up front.

Guardiola got that spot on. Hope that team is ready to go again another 3 times coz that took a lot out of us.

Few moments of sloppy city & missed chances but pep got his tactics spot on. We totally controlled Real Madrid in both games.

first time in the champs league we looked like the big boys in my opinion.

total control tonight.

Foden looked class first half
Big goal Jesus
Walker a beast
Bernardo looked good
Eddie some big saves

On the match thread couldn’t believe people slagging g Gundogan off. Top performance by him. Also Cancelo looked solid.
I was slagging him off and I wasn't even on the match day thread.

His body language at times was disgraceful and he was very lazy during the build up play. He's fine when we need to manage the game and control the tempo but infuriating going forward.

Over two games it feels like we’ve been in total control 90% of the time. Against Real Madrid.

Gabby and Walker amazing. Cancelo still a little bit hit and miss but I like what I’m seeing and he might become food for us.

special mention for Ed as well
I am not eating him. As much as I like him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.