Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worrisome this rumour if there is any truth, but probably a further unsettling effort given the potential semi final against Barca

I think he’d actually be yet another bad buy for them anyway. That’s not a criticism of Bernado just that with Messi still set to be their main man next season their team is crying out for some pace.

Total hypothetical.

Straight swap b.silva for messi. Would you?

I genuinely hand on heart can't say i think i would. On paper, should be a no-brainer. Yet, it is not.

Edit: for clarity, purely a philosophical question, as to how ww personally value. b.silva.
It would need to be Bernardo on a 2 month loan in exchange for Messi on a permanent transfer plus 150mill.

I'm not sure id even do that.

Very short memories on here (not aimed at you)

It would need to be Bernardo on a 2 month loan in exchange for Messi on a permanent transfer plus 150mill.

I'm not sure id even do that.

Very short memories on here (not aimed at you)

So we’re talking about one of greatest players ever and a player who all season has struggled to get a game ahead of Foden, Gundo and Mahrez? He’s had one good season in 3 and even then didn’t get that many goals or assists whilst playing on the right. Even at 33 Messi scores treble and creates double to Bernie.

So we’re talking about one of greatest players ever and a player who all season has struggled to get a game ahead of Foden, Gundo and Mahrez? He’s had one good season in 3 and even then didn’t get that many goals or assists whilst playing on the right. Even at 33 Messi scores treble and creates double to Bernie.
For a couple of million a week in wages, for a maximum of 12-18 months, for the privilege of watching him likely obliterate dressing room harmony due to his ridiculous wages, in exchange for giving up a young lad who has shone for City and , only by his own very high standards, has just had a less than perfect season on part because the English media decided to paint him as a nazi .

The days of city signing players who believe they are doing us a favour by coming here are thankfully over.

10 years ago I might have been persuadable on this but to be fair Messi was in his prime then and Bernardo was a young teen.

But give up Bernardo for a fella that has never shown any inclination to step outside the cosseted comfort of Barcelona? There is no money that could make that deal attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.