Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would not surprise me and I think he would be very tempted.

He has not looked himself this season and clearly there is some issue.

Wonderful player but does not look a happy one this year.
Said it for past 6 months . His head has been turned . Like someone pointed out they haven’t got no money so could be swap deals if goes ahead .

If I'm honest he's been absolutely terrible at times this season.
I'm not advocating his departure but he's not been right since the racism charge.
But why has his form fallen off a cliff so badly?

I'm not advocating his departure but he's not been right since the racism charge.
He hasn't been good in attacking like playing on the right wing. Opposition know what he does well now like cutting inside and shooting. They really haven't been allowing him to do that so they clog up the middle. Where if they don't, like United in the league cup for example, he can score some beauties.

The season prior he was also playing a lot in Kev's position where he isn't given that chance as much now. He does okay when he plays in a 2 man midfield. He's willing to play that role in which he doesn't go forward as much. Incidentally this is what Gundogan does when he plays with Rodri where he gets a lot of stick. However, this is by design in Pep wanting to play more of a 4-2-3-1. So it seems he's not doing as well, but it's because he isn't used in attack, but to hold.

I like the guy. I'm hoping Torres coming in can help Bernie by creating space for him if he plays as a CM and Torres on the wing.

I think it's just a thing that happend, club and players goes up and down. Bad answer? Yeah prob, lets just hope he finds the beast form again. And that he gets to play at the position that fits him best.

If there is any truth to the rumour, it would be an interesting litmus test as to the willingness to re-shape the squad this summer.

For me, his strangely poor form of the past year and (just as importantly) Foden's rise suggest he's not 100% guaranteed to be here next season.

If there is any truth to the rumour, it would be an interesting litmus test as to the willingness to re-shape the squad this summer.

For me, his strangely poor form of the past year and (just as importantly) Foden's rise suggest he's not 100% guaranteed to be here next season.
It's a squad game mate, chill out we play 60 games a season..

We either play Bernardo Silva in the middle or we get rid of him. I know he has played various games out wide for Portugal, for us and for Monaco, but his skillset is far more suited to play in the middle of midfield.

Maybe he is fed up of playing Pep roulette. He isn't getting a proper run of games and his performances haven't been up to scratch for a while now, has he had his head turned? I hope not. I like Gundogan, but i would rather sacrifice losing him than Bernardo Silva. Bernardo is still fairly young and he has a higher ceiling. In 18-19 season he was just unreal, if we can get him back to that kind of form, we will be absolutely firing next season.

I really hope Pep sticks him in the middle of the park and persists with him. He is an incredible footballer when he is at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.