Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think unsettled was appropriate. With Barca a potential opponent this was designed to unsettle him and the team for sure. This will hit the papers and run awhile along with all the earlier stuff and his dip in form.
Barca is hoping it effects us for Lyon, because they know they can't hang with us.

If that was the case then Kev would of been the better choice.

For a couple of million a week in wages, for a maximum of 12-18 months, for the privilege of watching him likely obliterate dressing room harmony due to his ridiculous wages, in exchange for giving up a young lad who has shone for City and , only by his own very high standards, has just had a less than perfect season on part because the English media decided to paint him as a nazi .

The days of city signing players who believe they are doing us a favour by coming here are thankfully over.

10 years ago I might have been persuadable on this but to be fair Messi was in his prime then and Bernardo was a young teen.

But give up Bernardo for a fella that has never shown any inclination to step outside the cosseted comfort of Barcelona? There is no money that could make that deal attractive.

I don’t think there is a remote chance of it happening but in terms of a straight swap(which Barca wouldn’t do in a million years) it’s a no brainer. Wouldn’t want us to buy Messi now for the ridiculous fee it would be at his age and he’s definitely on the wane. He’s just that good though even at this stage he’s still better than almost everyone in the world.

Love how a paper print something and he gets piled on as shit and get rid,do you lads never learn to give a talented player a break when they are having a bad time for some reason

I am more bothered that he is 26 thought he was 24
a real sheep mentality on here sometimes!

Love how a paper print something and he gets piled on as shit and get rid,do you lads never learn to give a talented player a break when they are having a bad time for some reason

I am more bothered that he is 26 thought he was 24
Fucking cradle snatcher

Bernardo was arguably the best player in the PL last season. He had a down year (as has already been mentioned). Barca is looking for a bargain-bin deal thinking City are the unsophisticated club it seams all others believe them to be (somehow in the face of City Group's masterclass of management and professionalism).

Its old-guard arrogance through and through. City should just reply with "Okay, boomer" and tell them fuck right off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.