Lautaro Martinez

I reckon a few of you are going to look pretty daft in a year or two. He's a special player and it will be interesting to see how him and Gabby compare then.

I’ll Never mind looking foolish when a city player Over performs. All for young phenoms coming in and if this is the one we FINALLY break the bank for ...well then fair play to the scouting team.

I’ll Never mind looking foolish when a city player Over performs. All for young phenoms coming in and if this is the one we FINALLY break the bank for ...well then fair play to the scouting team.

Oh I don't think we'll get him. He's almost twice the price of our most expensive ever signing and I think he's Barca bound, despite what's been said in the press today.

That being said, I think he'll go on to be truly world class.

Oh I don't think we'll get him. He's almost twice the price of our most expensive ever signing and I think he's Barca bound, despite what's been said in the press today.

That being said, I think he'll go on to be truly world class.
Why do you think this?

Tolmie claims it's on. I like the look of him the more I see him in his clips. Might watch a couple of those Lautaro Martinez vs. XYZ videos later to get a better feel for him. Doesn't seem bad at all though like some posters have suggested.

Tolmie claims it's on. I like the look of him the more I see him in his clips. Might watch a couple of those Lautaro Martinez vs. XYZ videos later to get a better feel for him. Doesn't seem bad at all though like some posters have suggested.

He's been absolute quality when I've watched him but he's not scored a shit load of goals.

Appears to be in the Suarez/ Tevez mould but I guess people have concerns over how clinical any prospective signing is, given our wasted chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.