Lautaro Martinez

Haven’t seen anything of him, but I hope in planning to replace our greatest ever striker, we’re not doing the equivalent of what the rags did when they looked to replace their greatest ever manager.

i.e. get somebody in who just sounds like him and hope for the best?

Hoping it’s just a lazy “like for like” replacement link. Much rather keep gabby and look again next summer window, if necessary.

This is done. I have proof but I can't say who am I.
Who am I?
20afca901da5180198f5c21363d4a5b9.gif

GJ and Lutaro both look Chelsea/Atletico Madrid strikers to me. Some of you think Jovic could be an option? I know he is not good at Madrid, but even excellent players can fail at Madrid or Barça, due to the non-rational methods.

For 100m+ I do not see us going for him. We want an actual goal scorer when we go and buy the eventual Aguero replacement. We need a 20+ goal (PL goals) striker and if you are paying 100m+ you better best bet and be right that that player will give you 20+ goals.

I am not confident one bit that Lautaro is a 20+ goal scorer.

The guy is 22 and has 13 goals in 33 Derie A games

Aguero had 20 goals in 32 games in La Liga at 22 prior to us buying him. In a better league and you could see he just had a knack for scoring goals.

Strong pass on this and I cant see City doing this deal one bit. Our board are not morons. They are "interested" as in they are monitoring him to see how he progresses and starting the early tap ups incase he does show that potential to actually pounce on said player.

Theres a reason why we were willing to pay 150m+ for Mbappe. We knew this day was coming and Mbappe was IT. Do you really think this club that all of you have followed for the last 10 years will do something as stupid as buy a striker for 100m+ whos scored 13 goals... Lol.

Id rather us wait to next season. Aguero + Jesus will be enough for next season. Lets see what gets unearthed. Theres always a "breakout" striker almost every year. Its about making sure we get the right one when they do eventually break out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.