New forum software

cant access via tapatalk any more!
Yes, that’s a big downer for me too. I can’t stand adverts being forced upon you - so I doubt I’ll be visiting so often now. Probably not a bad thing - the media thread always left me fuming, so not the best bedtime reading. I’ll pop on occasionally now to check on transfer targets and travel plans for Euro always. Keep the faith

Bizare.
I was auto logged out. I accepted cookies and tried to log back in but it said I couldn't log in without accepting cookies.
I closed all browser windows and started again and I was logged in again by magic.

Bizare.
I was auto logged out. I accepted cookies and tried to log back in but it said I couldn't log in without accepting cookies.
I closed all browser windows and started again and I was logged in again by magic.
There will be a few oddities like that at the moment whilst I play around with the server configuration. Sorry!

As I’ve previously mentioned to @Ric, 99.9% of my usage is landscape on iPad Pro, and it’s barely any different to the old forum for me.

I reckon the only kind of comment I’ve seen on this thread that I’d agree with is that a little bit of colour/contrast wouldn’t go amiss, maybe the alternate posts having different background colour or something like that. Just maybe a little more pale blue to break up the grey and white?
All you ever do is fucking moan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.