Kalidou Koulibaly

Probably because we prefered Ait-Nouri and probably because he signed for Liverpool quarter of an hour ago. ;-)
Oh fuck No:( he did? Shits! I.was just watching him .in Europa and he looked studly.

Hopefully we get Air Nouri who looks nice too.

I would have to ask questions about his form post lock down, he was a bit all over the shop and Leicester fell through the floor. May just be a one season wonder.
Was great in the 1st 2 games. Arsenal and some easy game.. Then he got a dumb red card against Bournemouth for lashing out.

Didn't play after that and Leicester crashed.

So, I'd say he was partly at fault for Leicester crash. But not on the basis of his footballing ability.

Last edited:
Pellegrini was scouting? don't think so, Tikix and co I would have thought .

I don't get Micha the pundit, lovely lad, but hardly a footballing genius.
He did say David did pay his rent on time. So that was nice :)

Oh fuck No:( he did? Shits! I.was just watching him .in Europa and he looked studly.

Hopefully we get Air Nouri who looks nice too.

Well, if you think about it logically, Liverpool were also looking for a back up left-back and settled on Tsimakas, so that’s another suitor that didn’t go for Ait-Nouri; I’m just waiting on his signature being announced.

As long as we have a decent plan B. What would be unacceptable for well paid professionals running the club would be failing to address the centre back issue 2 seasons running.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.