Arsenal announce redundancies and financial issues

It just didnt seem right that a company can lay off 55 employees and than in a few weeks take on another employee on 150k week. How does ffp allow this ?
FFP is designed to stop owners funding clubs that run on a loss. If anything FFP makes this worse as a rich owner could breach FFP by putting cash in to keep wages going.

Gives Kroenke(sp?) the perfect excuse not to - need to stay compliant with FFP.........
And several other owners too.
Ashley, Lewis, Henry, The Glazers etc.
They can hide behind FFP to avoid criticism from fans if they don't spend big.
It amazes me how many fans of rival clubs think we're hamstrung by FFP when the opposite is true.

To be fair to Ozil I did read somewhere that he didn't take a pay cut because he had an idea that The Arse management would not hold up their end of the deal, and he was correct .

To be fair to Ozil I did read somewhere that he didn't take a pay cut because he had an idea that The Arse management would not hold up their end of the deal, and he was correct .

Ye, heard part of the agreement with players and staff was that by taking the paycut it would mean no redundancies at the club but no official agreement was put in place which was why Ozil didnt agree to it, instead he donated the same amount of his wage to charities himself. Again just what I read but if true he has been vindicated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.