Welcome to Mondelēz...

It really didn’t. You suggested twirls instead of spirals because Cadbury’s have a chocolate bar called Twirl.

I maintained that I meant spirals because of the 1990’s chocolate bar called Spiral which was vastly superior to the Twirl.

I’ve never heard the expression “twirl out of control”.

You’re clearly either too young to remember the Spiral or have completely forgotten about it but please don’t doubt my chocolate bar puns again.

I wish I was too young, but I'm sure it was called Spira, not Spiral ? You could always pun in an Italian accent instead 'Spira outta controla'

I wish I was too young, but I'm sure it was called Spira, not Spiral ? You could always pun in an Italian accent instead 'Spira outta controla'
Listen - your constant corrections and technicalities are beginning to grate.

I think we both need a Time Out from this thread. You see, I have quite a short Fuse these days because life hasn’t exactly been a Picnic.

Now if you want to contribute to the thread, join the Club and start making chocolate based puns. You may be one of life’s Drifters but you need to stop being a Snowflake when it comes to posts that you don’t like.

Anyway, I don’t want to go off Topic but you get my point. Think of some chocolate bars and how you can crowbar them into the thread and you’ll be Chomping at the bit to post.

Don’t be too eager though. Wait your turn. You can post in 5-4-3-2-1....

Last edited:
Listen - your constant corrections and technicalities are beginning to great.

I think we both need a Time Out from this thread. You see, I have quite a short Fuse these days because life hasn’t exactly been a Picnic.

Now if you want to contribute to the thread, join the Club and start making chocolate based puns. You may be one of life’s Drifters but you need to stop being a Snowflake when it comes to posts that you don’t like.

Anyway, I don’t want to go off Topic but you get my point. Think of some chocolate bars and how you can crowbar them into the thread and you’ll be Chomping at the bit to post.

Don’t be too eager though. Wait your turn. You can post in 5-4-3-2-1....

I apologise, I didn't mean to Walnut whip you into a frenzy. I can't compete with a marathon post like that.

you are quite correct
I was working in the confectionery trade at the time (out) Cadbury launched their new chocolate bar, Spira, in the Granada TV region which was a big mistake as they couldn't produce enough for the size of population that Granada served

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.