Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

which looks like poch will have the pleasure of nurturing.... right place right time for him

Really is. Problem will be sorting out the players that have overstayed. We’ll wait and see. It just feels like a lack of cohesion everywhere. I don’t think Poch is ruthless enough for that dressing room. Enrique/Pep would do the job really but neither of them are touching Barcelona at all or anytime soon.

Busquet is holding him back. Time to retire Busquet and let DeJong play the DM

They lost before the game because they were afraid of Bayern.

You don't start Vidal, Bosquets & Sergi Roberto to contain Bayern

They should impose your style with De Jong as DM and two creative CMs ahead of him

We are going to get twatted off Bayern.

Hopefully if we beat Lyon we will get a chance , do yourself a favour , right down Bayern's best eleven and see how many of our team get into the Bayern side , i will start with Ederson , Walker , Laporte , DeBruyne , Sterling and Aguero if he was fit.
We wont get twatted by Hollyood F.C. but it will be a tight game.

Hopefully if we beat Lyon we will get a chance , do yourself a favour , right down Bayern's best eleven and see how many of our team get into the Bayern side , i will start with Ederson , Walker , Laporte , DeBruyne , Sterling and Aguero if he was fit.
We wont get twatted by Hollyood F.C. but it will be a tight game.
How many Munich players do you think would get into the City team. You're thinking 5.
Laporte and DeBruyne definites. Lewandowski and Davies. After that it could be anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.