Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

I’m actually furious here.

Pep’s little love affair with Garcia has helped knock us out of two cups now. He should not be starting.
Gundogan hides. He’s a poor mans Nasri.
Rodri has shown us nothing yet.
Everyone knows the pair don’t work against a team sat in. We have sports analysts coming out of our arses. What the hell are they doing selecting them?

Fernandinho and David, it’s time to go. We love you. But now is the time. At least one of you realize this.

I’d of said nothing about taking a few precautions but pep completely castrated us as an attacking force. He might lose the dressing room because of this complete over coaching job. Turns out The change of style and formation made no difference because we still got done by balls over the top

I hope the team changes next year. When i look at the starting line up today and see Garcia, Ferna, Gundog, Cancelo, Jesus... do i want any of them being 1st choice for a champions league quarter final ? would have to say no

Is it arrogance if he’s changed the team to suit how the opposition plays?
Yes, because he knows we are a superior team, yet
his arrogance has taken that in and led him to try and defeat them in another, not so obvious way - that's arrogance personified.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.