Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

Oleksandr Zinchenko on the #UCL defeat to Lyon: "I can't get away from all this, everything that happened there. The manager didn't even enter the locker room, did not say a word after the game..."

Oleksandr Zinchenko's wife, Vlada Sedan on #ManCity's defeat to Lyon: "Perhaps I have no right to say this, perhaps Zinchenko will forbid me. But to put it mildly, and in order not to swear, this is completely Guardiola's fault..."

Vlada Sedan: "At such a crucial moment, making such an experimental tactic for #ManCity is a bummer. I have no right to criticize, but why play three central defenders when the players themselves take their heads..."

Oleksandr Zinchenko's wife, Vlada Sedan: "It is one thing to get knocked out by Bayern, and another to get knocked out by Lyon. I do not want to offend this team, but I want to remind you that this is the seventh place in the French league."

[via @sportsru]

Thoughts?

Because it was his plan that failed ?

The players weren't great themselves, but if he hasn't spoken to any since (and I don't know that is the case) that is, imho, poor management.
He never speaks to his players , he has no emotional connection to them. It's his coaching style

Didn't know where to post this detailed overview of
CL prize money in 19/20 with City earning €99,3m as top4,
if anyone interested:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.