Pep's contract situation

resting players thinking we’re playing munich wednesday reeks of arrogant **** and he’s done same in so many other games ie against the rags!! fuming after tonight!

I tbink its time for a change

You’re entitled to think that but who do you suggest we bring in and why do you think it’s time for a change now after tonight’s game? Is it Peps fault Walker didn’t hold his line, Laporte didn’t keep his footing or Ederson didn’t show a good set of hands? That’s what’s ultimately cost us tonight.

I think we have reached the end, one last hurray for pep and then time to change. would be disrespectful to sack him.

Even thinking about typing this is wrong, worrying and in many respects rather emotional.... but he has the champions league equivalent of the golfing yips. I doubt we will it under him now, and there needs to be a new voice to take us forward. I wonder if we would have played that formation with Arteta still here, as pretty convinced a trusted number two, who himself was comfortable in their position would have challenged and pushed for a different way of thinking. Sad

If only he approached this competition with the attack minding he has in the Prem we may have had a bit of a sniff,but no play the tippy tappy Gundogan and Rodri bullshit combo,fucking rubbish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.