Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

Said he went 3 at the back because our defenders are slow

£50million John Stones sat twiddling his thumbs while 35 year old Fernandino and Glacial Garcia start

Got my thirteen year old upstairs in tears and my 19 year old out on the piss with his angry head on. Sometimes I wish we were like my 15 year old who doesn’t give a shit.

Stand tall fellow blues. Take the shit , don’t start blaming, we’re all in this together. We all want to win but when it doesn’t go our way we group up and stay stronger as one
This post is far too calming and reasonable for tonight. Can you at least call one of the players a c*nt

Sterling's miss at Burnley from a yard out was the worst miss I thought I would ever see in my lifetime but tonight he's outdone himself. Easier to score doesn't do it justice. Just roll it in, don't aim to fire it in via the underside of the crossbar.

Problem with the first half was no one in the box when we had the chance to put the ball in.

bayern has 4, 5 and 6 in the penalty box at any one time

So would we, usually, but because it's Europe we have to play a game where we try and win without having a shot. Amazed Gundogan and Rodri weren't busting a lung to get into the box...

The simple fucking question is what will change in the next season. Pep's entire mental faculty and inferior complexity about Champions league. He did got fucked by Real when he was in Bayern and if I am not wrong Bayern is part of the cartel and referees and UEFA love them. Still no CL trophy for them. An ex-assistant manager of Joachim Low is going to get a CL for Bayern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.