Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

So what happens with VAR when a ref allows it to go because VAR will sort it and they think, we’ll it’s pretty much a foul but not a clear and obvious mistake.
he had the fuckin whistle in his mouth, but decided to see how it panned out, the ****

Pep fucked up, shit Negative selection
Garcia wants out yet plays ahead of Stones and Otamendi
Fernandinho showing his age
How the hell did Foden not get on after his performance against Madrid is beyond me

I would love to hear Peps' answer to this. Hope one of the journos asks him this.

I cant blame Pep for this loss.

We had several good chances to score throughout the game but only took one of them.

The Jesus and Sterling misses in particular were absolutely mind boggling.

To miss one, let alone two, chances of that calibre is sickening.

But lets be honest blues, Bayern would've absolutely bummed us in the next round anyway.

You can't blame Pep?
I said they fucked us over,,they showed and discussed the ref going to blow,walton said it was a foul,how much exp!a nation do you neec,they also said to pep that va r has got us again,pep declined to comment

With all respect, Pep got us tonight. Can't blame VAR. Whether or not VAR did us or not, that's 1 goal. With the right team out on the field it wouldn't have mattered. We should be slotting teams like Lyon with no problems.

Problem with the first half was no one in the box when we had the chance to put the ball in.

bayern has 4, 5 and 6 in the penalty box at any one time

If its the other way around and Laporte clips him (ahem I mean barely touched him) a foul is called and he would get a yellow.

I agree with both of you. But can't cry when one thing does go our way which is life. Not that either side is crying here

Fernandinho, gundo and rodri are not bad players individually but as a combination they are. No pace, no guile, no creativity, not great off the ball movement etc.
No wonder the defence was struggling in playing it out from the back, they had no targets to hit
As much as we love Pep he dropped one tonight.
That game and Lyons tactics were crying out for David to start as well as Mahrez.

Got my thirteen year old upstairs in tears and my 19 year old out on the piss with his angry head on. Sometimes I wish we were like my 15 year old who doesn’t give a shit.

Stand tall fellow blues. Take the shit , don’t start blaming, we’re all in this together. We all want to win but when it doesn’t go our way we group up and stay stronger as one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.