Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

You don’t honestly think you can beat uefa in court and basically embarrass them and not come away unscathed . We created our own downfall but that decision had Brussels written all over it .

You are nuts if you think our downfall was due to FFP and reffing rather than our set up tonight.

It wasn't offside ,it was the foul that was wrong
Oh I know that, that was as blatant as it gets but I thought there was maybe a touch from the offside player as well. I haven't seen the replays though and others like yourself have suggested it didn't, so no arguments from me.

We won at CAS! They were shown up to have nothing ,that va r decision at 1-1 wasn't an accident,

By the way sorry for my nonsenible spelling,I am on an old cheap fire tablet with a fucked up spellchecker ,every post has to be read through and uncorrected but I was mad so I didn't stop to do it,changes everything
Changes little. We had all the wrong players out in all the wrong formation. Not what I personally expect from our manager in the biggest game of our season in probably our best chance of winning the European Cup.

Suspect Pep spent many hours poring over every detail of the team to play Lyon ... and because he was certain we'd win, he also had one eye on trying a few things ready for Bayern. Planning ahead / plotting a way to nullify & surprise Bayern ... changing things to keep Bayern guessing.

Unfortunately, he over-thought it.
Klopp would just have played the same team & tactics that he always does, and it seems to work pretty well for him in Europe.
not this season it didn't

Pep over thought it and fucked up again.
That's all there is to say really.
Love him to bits but he does have a track record.

Have to say I am genuinely sorry that City went out tonight as I want all English teams to win (save for the other lot form Trafford Borough
I was driving in to work and listening, having missed the first 25mins. To then listen and realise the set up of the team and personnel I was shocked!
For a team that has blown others away with quality of passing and movement, for a team that gave Liverpool that smack in the face only a matter of weeks ago, to change the way they play ...for Lyon...or for anyone....WTF!
Haven't seen the major incidents could only hear) so cannot comment....but a ball going through the legs of a player to allow play to continue!!!!!
If that happened inside the box it would most certainly be ruled out!
Just think, yet again a huge chance missed and have to put it down to Pep's fault.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.