Fixtures 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what the fixtures were you knew it would take less than 10 minutes for the conspiracy theories to crop up. This place doesn’t disappoint in that regard.
So do you REALLY think it’s coincidence that the dippers get their 4 toughest home games when there’s more likely to be crowds in? At least I predicted it would happen, so as conspiracy theories go that must have been a fucking coincidence too. As is the VAR decisions the dippers got in the first half of last season. As is the continuing VAR decisions that go against us in Europe. All fucking coincidences and conspiracy theories, and the football authorities are completely devoid of corruption. I suppose you think Platini and Platter were innocent, and the media are fair and balanced too

Wolves (a)
Leicester City (h)
Leeds (a)
Arsenal (h)
West Ham (a)
Sheffield United (a)
Liverpool (h)
Spurs (a)
Burnley (h)
Fulham (h)
Manchester United (a)

Fucking hell. 8 of last years top 10 in the first 11 games.

Rags chelsea spurs all at home 2nd half of season home on boxing day and last game of season hopefully see us lift a title with a full stadium

I also notice we have our customary run of top 4 games around the CL latter stages.

6/2 Liverpool (a)
10/2 FA CUP 5th Round
13/2 Spurs (h)
16/2 Champions League Last 16
20/2 Arsenal (a)
27/2 West Ham (h) <----- Would be postponed if we reached another EFL Cup final.
28/2 Carabao Cup final
2/3 Champions League Last 16
6/3 M. United (h)

I also notice we have our customary run of top 4 games around the CL latter stages.

6/2 Liverpool (a)
10/2 FA CUP 5th Round
13/2 Spurs (h)
16/2 Champions League Last 16
20/2 Arsenal (a)
27/2 West Ham (h)
28/2 Carabao Cup final
2/3 Champions League Last 16
6/3 M. United (h)

maybe it's time we just grew up as a club and just won them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.