Diego Carlos

The fact that the scouting department chose this braindead chicken as our 2nd CB target proves how rubbish we're at scouting defenders. Don't understand how this can happen. Just from memory, it feels like in recent years we've had 90% success as far as transfers for forwards and midfielders are concerned and a 50% success rate for defenders at best.

The fact that the scouting department chose this braindead chicken as our 2nd CB target proves how rubbish we're at scouting defenders. Don't understand how this can happen. Just from memory, it feels like in recent years we've had 90% success as far as transfers for forwards and midfielders are concerned and a 50% success rate for defenders at best.

if we are not linked with upamecano then that tells you also how bad we are

he would be a disaster in our defence, need to stay away, far far away!

It isn't a fact though, is it? Just media speculation.

we dont scout defenders,we scout for passers with good pass completion rate who happen to play at CB position

First time I’ve seen him play - call me old fashioned but I’d rather our defenders practiced running back and body position etc rather than overhead kicks!

That said, he looks like fun! Not the sort of defender that will win us the league but will have an interesting highlight reel at the end of the season

My scouting report
Athletic, fast, strong but Has trouble defending.
Often out of position relying on pace to get out of trouble
Gives too many fouls away
Doesn’t sense danger
Jumps in too soon and prone to red cards and penalties
Pass completion very good
Recommendation is to buy this player for three times his actual worth!

My scouting report
Athletic, fast, strong but Has trouble defending.
Often out of position relying on pace to get out of trouble
Gives too many fouls away
Doesn’t sense danger
Jumps in too soon and prone to red cards and penalties
Pass completion very good
Recommendation is to buy this player for three times his actual worth!
So Otamendi with speed. That's what I you'd @Tugay One Cup :p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.