Diego Carlos

Looks a good defender from what I've seen and from what I've heard off Spanish correspondents who are raving about him. Could well be the next big defender around, who knows. Players like Fernandinho and Kante came out of the blue.

It's embarrassing when adults (which I hope some are) judge a player from watching a youtube video. Bet 95% of the writers in this thread havent seen one or two full games with him. Either have I but Im not calling him a **** or trash him...

I just searched the thread and the only use of the word **** is when someone called him a "big solid ****". Not really sure what you're talking about.

I'm currently 50/50 on Koulibaly/Carlos. I really don't have a preference.

I reckon by the end of Sevilla's Europa League run, I'll prefer Carlos and then we'll buy KK.

I think there might be a sense of not giving ADL what he wants this time in terms of a fee, and backing off from Koulibaly. If this is the guy then I'm sure this thread will be lit up by the end of the night one way or the other. Looking forward to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.