Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
For kicking holes in the grass whilst writhing in pain...probably.

Oh you mean salad.

No
It was Gomez that did it. Practicing for Raheem next season... Bad enough he failed to seriously injury him at the victimdrome last season... but then that nasty Raheem made an absolute arse out of him in the game in Manchester.

.......Bwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...good one!

Good point haha.

It was Gomez that did it. Practicing for Raheem next season... Bad enough he failed to seriously injury him at the victimdrome last season... but then that nasty Raheem made an absolute arse out of him in the game in Manchester.
Oh sorry. It’s hard to remember which Liverpool player pushes which oppo player into the hoardings, spoilt for choice...

Salah looks like he put some timber on.

Must be time for that special drink they have...

7chec9oubgc41.png

Must be time for that special drink they have...

what a transformation - a wax and some smaller shorts

.....And 5 yrs difference from his time at Fiorentina.
I do love all the lovely conspiracy theories on here, Its what makes this forum so good.
Always some thoughtful and reasonable comments on here, even those that point out some of the less than wonderful 'istree...and then you get the quality like this.
Keep up the great work.

I do love all the lovely conspiracy theories on here, Its what makes this forum so good.
Always some thoughtful and reasonable comments on here, even those that point out some of the less than wonderful 'istree...and then you get the quality like this.
Keep up the great work.

5 years at Fiorentina, are you sure?

Keep up the great work.
...if its a laugh you want you should have stayed at home (rawk)...

12C

• aka 54F
  • Believer
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #9812 on: Yesterday at 03:30:08 PM »

Interesting that the MEN is pointing out that he hasn’t played since he made a mistake against Southampton.
It adds credence to the arguments in here about his controlling nature and the fact that it is never his fault.

Son of Spion*

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Siempre Antifascista
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #9804 on: August 22, 2020, 04:41:34 PM »

Quote from: SK8 Red on August 22, 2020, 06:57:44 AM
Just noticed the Manchester Evening News has the Liver building firework court case hearing in its Main news feed. This is why the Abu Dhabi fans seem to hate us more than their local rivals. Pathetic media thinking we're rivals.
Anything to do with us gets them readers. We are box office, even in Mancland.

...erm, City stories on the echo outnumber victim stories on the Evening News by roughly 6 to 1...you'll never be outdone in the complete lack of self awareness stakes you ridiculous victim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.