It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Financially is a huge win.

On the pitch in dubious.

Having been told the numerous stories about Marsh by my old man I'm just feeling a bit reticent.

I also hope blues are prepared for the tsunami of spite and bile that will come with the transfer should it occur.

You have your finger on the football pulse about as accurately as you do politics it seems.

"On the pitch its dubious"?

Give over ffs.

I can't believe I am writing this, but I think we have got him.

There might even be a player/financial gesture on our part but if Messi sticks to his guns...

tenor.gif

There might even be a player/financial gesture on our part but if Messi sticks to his guns...
For you to even dare write that post you must be pretty confident. This would actually be massive if it happens.

Call me spoiled, but if Jesus or Bernardo get sent off to Barcelona and sour this transfer I'm going to be so pissed off even if it's only until Messi plays his first game in a month's time.

I don't want it to be bittersweet, or involve a compromise, I just want Messi added to the existing squad without compromising the players who're part of our long-term future.

Mahrez, Garcia, even Gundogan or Cancelo...fine. Not ideal but fine.

But not Bernardo...not our only striker under 32 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.