Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna laugh my bollocks off when he comes out and says I’m staying at Barcelona.. do all you freaks on here honestly believe messi is coming to Manchester?? He should of come years ago so I don’t want him now when he’s past it.. wouldn’t swap him for Bernardo wouldn’t swap him for Jesus.. Therefore its a massive No from me.
Massive eh..

The RAWK cult has seen the face of god and he has big shiny teeth....

"We are the only top club that hasn’t sold its soul to the devil. The only one that does things the right way without selling out to oil states/oligarchs or putting itself in so much debt it will never be free of it.
I’m proud of our club, we are not being used for sports washing, we are not an oligarchs plaything, we are Liverpool, this means more!
It’s Liverpool against the evil that is corrupting football and we must prevail!"

"in the real world. Only we can stop that narrative and stop them. Only we're strong enough to halt them if he goes there. That becomes our historic mission. So we gird ourselves and focus on that. If this is how it has to be, so be it"

They're like the good rebel alliance battling against our evil imperial forces...

Only I don't recall the rebel alliance being murdering cheating cunts.

I wasn't that keen on signing Messi but now I really want it just to piss these clowns off.

Is Brunati person reliable??

I know no spanish so can we post appropriate gifs under the tweets so I know if it's good or bad news...
She’s an Argentinian journalist. She’s probably winding us all up as a revenge served cold for The Falklands War

So are we expecting a statement from Messi at some point today? I saw that it was mentioned a few pages back that it was mistranslated?

He does owe the barca fans his decision if he’s made it.
An idol like that knows what he means to the people of barcelona. He can’t be letting them protest and riot every evening for the next week while he plays games behind the scenes. Its too big.

That being said I hope he says screw you all im going to citeh

I’m gonna laugh my bollocks off when he comes out and says I’m staying at Barcelona.. do all you freaks on here honestly believe messi is coming to Manchester?? He should of come years ago so I don’t want him now when he’s past it.. wouldn’t swap him for Bernardo wouldn’t swap him for Jesus.. Therefore its a massive No from me.

Watch this and tell me he's past it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.