Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes the romance of pushing a wall down on top of all those Italians - they truly are the moral bastions of the game! What’s that? Gerrard twatting a DJ, Spitty spitting in a little girls face, hacking, writing off 10s of millions as stadium development fees to circumvent FFP, owners don’t care that a rapist operated from the Red Sox for decades, owners facilitated Red Sox cheating, blood money from Standard Charter - but apart from that, clean as fuck and everyone looks up to them.
I purposely leave the lights and heating on so rising sea levels will wash that shit hole into the Irish sea

Ah yes the romance of pushing a wall down on top of all those Italians - they truly are the moral bastions of the game! What’s that? Gerrard twatting a DJ, Spitty spitting in a little girls face, hacking, writing off 10s of millions as stadium development fees to circumvent FFP, owners don’t care that a rapist operated from the Red Sox for decades, owners facilitated Red Sox cheating, blood money from Standard Charter - but apart from that, clean as fuck and everyone looks up to them.

When I was in Boston on business a while back the local supporters of the Red Sox had nothing good to say about Fenway. They inferred that they only put enough cash into the team to keep it on a level above ‘life support machine’ and that John Henry was an Ivy League pr1ck who had no empathy for the fans.

I can't see this happening they will give him another wedge of cash and that will do it.
IF it goes through are we going down rag road just buying a pice of merchandise that in two years time will be past its sell by date ?

Not about the money and you would know that if you have been reading the thread.

Something tells me a bunch of players are going to be furry when he really comes. Same area in a game as KDB - gonna put Mahrez to the bench ( not that I really care about that) - might take all freekicks, is definitely not gonna track back and our defense is already not the best. He stopped scoring on away goals against other topclubs since 2017. Gonna get like 5 times the money KDB gets.
Give your fanny a wipe and put clean knickers on

The RAWK cult has seen the face of god and he has big shiny teeth....

"We are the only top club that hasn’t sold its soul to the devil. The only one that does things the right way without selling out to oil states/oligarchs or putting itself in so much debt it will never be free of it.
I’m proud of our club, we are not being used for sports washing, we are not an oligarchs plaything, we are Liverpool, this means more!
It’s Liverpool against the evil that is corrupting football and we must prevail!"

"in the real world. Only we can stop that narrative and stop them. Only we're strong enough to halt them if he goes there. That becomes our historic mission. So we gird ourselves and focus on that. If this is how it has to be, so be it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.