Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because we get accused the most for breaching FFP. We’ve been scrutinised ever since 2010. Just look at our recent court case, UEFA found us guilty over some doctored emails. No other team has to go through the shit we have. Sorry if we’re all a bit sensitive over FFP, but at the same time, fuck off.
We have been through the same. I thought that would be enough for City fans not to use the same arguments thrown at them.

Ha we have one of the oldest fanbases in the country,me included,jog on,you are not a blue
afaeedaaf83a0cf0f04dc4dc33c3c439.jpg

They're like the good rebel alliance battling against our evil imperial forces...

Only I don't recall the rebel alliance being murdering cheating cunts.

I wasn't that keen on signing Messi but now I really want it just to piss these clowns off.
I posted this last month and it's true:
It really isn't, when you think about them as exhibiting cult behaviour. Think about it. Some of the behaviours associated with cults include:
  • Unquestioned trust in the leadership, who are seen as special individuals with unusual, almost god-like powers.
  • Exclusivity, where they believe they are somehow superior and set apart from others. ("This Means More", the Liverpool family).
  • A persecution complex, where anyone offering criticism, however objective, is seen as "the enemy" and the criticism is seen as an attack on the whole cult. (The Sun, over its reporting of Hillsborough).
  • Indoctrination, where everyone unquestioningly accepts the "truth", which is their version of reality. ("European royalty")
  • Cognitive dissonance, where they hold illogical and/or ludicrous beliefs. (So when they boo the opposition it's good but when we boo them, we're small time).
  • Shunning/exile for those who deviate from the group beliefs. (Any journalist who dares criticise them)
  • Maintaining a common appearance. (Full kit wankers, who are invariably Liverpool fans)
  • Disdain for outsiders, who don't share their beliefs (RAWK on us, Everton or the rags)
  • An unshakeable belief that salvation will come ("Next year is our year")
  • Having special knowledge ("Liverpool fans are the most knowledgeable").

Wages are an important part for the total cost of a player. For example, Messi with 100 M salary cost almost twice the price of Mbappé (27 M per year of transfer + his wage).

But the point is not there. City is the club which has spent the most in football since your takeover but there are a lot of bitter people here ranting because other clubs aren't being punished by FFP.
Sounds very hypocritical.
it has already been said to you many times that youhave a man on the board of UEFA and got of lightly because of it,you also have someone like neymar on his wages not to meantion mbop and we don' t we have spent our money wisely,we were nearly out of business about fourteen years ago,we had a lot of catching up to do

Cleared by CAS of all cheating charges

Wages wise we have lost daves and sanes and no doubt there will be a few more

100% I get so sick of reading this stock, tired reply from fat-pasty-middle-aged posters who sit around in a full retro City kit in their parents basement who have nothing else in their life but this forum and club and can come up with no better retort than accusing someone of being a mole supporter for another club.

How did you guess it's my parent's basement?

Only among Potter geeks
Sorry if you've already been asked mate, but could you give us a brief on what has gone so wrong with the board at Barca?

I know this firm were in dispute with Pep and Sorriano and were briefing against them and Messi.

They obviously lost Neymar, but then seem to have spent an absolute shit load since. They've bought some real talent like Grieszmann and De Jong. A couple haven't worked out like Coutinho and Dembele.

But what is it they've done that people are so furious about?

Is it just bad recruitment, or is there something more to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.