Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most don’t pal, a small minority of blues sill pine for Moss side, cobbled back entrys covered in dogshite and rusty fridges, plumrose hotdogs, Smax and Derek Parlane, leave em to it!

As you pointed out, ‘leave me to it’. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just read it and move on right? However, it wouldn’t be BM if someone didn’t respond differently or take a jab :)

Of course he isn't the player of 5 years ago but he's still got them magic feet, a turn of pace and can score a goal in a heartbeat.
He's box office on and off the pitch, we get him and we're elevated into another dimension.
It's a no brainer.

I fancy there are MILLIONS of kids out there who would wear a Messi shirt regardless of his club!

Yeah you are definitely more of a blue than me.. I admit it.. I missed York away.. One of 3 away games I missed that season.
But I'm hoping the fact that I've been going to games since 61 aged 3 and I've had a season ticket since 74 season that such a massive blue as yourself might cut me some slack.
I bow to your wonderful all empowering being the bestest blue ever.
I apologise if I offended any real blues. But I love city just as much as the rest of you. Just sick of the same old Messi saga..I just can’t see this deal happening..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.