Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought...
Where is Pep currently? Doesn’t his wife now live back in Barcelona due to being a partner in a law firm is it? Either way she lives there and the kids live with him in Manchester. So is he currently back in Barcelona perhaps? I genuinely don’t know but if he is...

He is having a much needed break

How the fuck are people who live on a football forum not capable of distinguishing between a striker and a LW who scores a lot of goals?

Played as a striker when he won La decima did he? That'll be news to absolutely everyone who watched him play LW in a front 3 with Benzema and Bale.

He played plenty of games both under Ancelotti and Zidane as a ST, albeit mostly in a front 2. Those 138 goals I mentioned weren't as a LW.

You're right about La Decima, I thought I recalled Bale playing on the left back then. But CR7 played up top plenty of times during Zidane's CL wins

We could throw Phil Foden into the lucky bag, should seal a deal .If not, a night with tits out jackie, a pint in Mary ds, and a long queue for the tram.
Yuk. Gabby, Foden, Kevin and Sterling should be off limits. They can take anyone else in exchange.

As you said in your post he is probably back in Barcelona with his family.

So in reach of Messi then, so you’d assume they’d meet not chat on a phone when in the same City or region at least. My point being we could action something pretty quickly and also be able to meet the players entourage without having to fly in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.