Kalidou Koulibaly

Completely agree, but there needs to be a limit. Fuck sakes, we’re reaching 80m. For that money you could get almost any CB in the world with quality and age on their side.

I’ve said since day 1 Koulibaly is the clubs most important signing in years, but that doesn’t mean pay an unlimited amount.
Then I’d rather sell Stones, Otamendi and then add 60-70m to pay Gimenez release clause instead.

I believe the club will go after Skriniar if this deal fails. He has age and he is quality, just not his best season. Marquinhos could be an option too.
I wouldn’t go £70 on him tbh . Hate dealing with Napoli .

If we announced him the same day as Messi will we get a lot of bad press and hostility?

I wouldn’t go £70 on him tbh . Hate dealing with Napoli .

To he honest we have tried the other way and it still has not gone to plan. The fact we are going for him to sign is a statement of intent cos we need to improve that area immediately

Pep wont be around forever but our owners would love him to bring a CL title amongst more league titles

The club are backing Pep up to get the players he has identified that make the difference in the games that count, especially in europe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.