#8 | Ilkay Gündoğan - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s an offence? Perhaps it is an American phrase for an attack? Which makes me question do you actually go to the games or watch on TV? If you go and see the whole pitch rather than 15% of the pitch that the camera focuses on you may see a different perspective

More mobile than Gareth Barry and a better range of passes. Both have contributed to our trophy haul (although Gundogan has gone one better and is a World Cup winner)

He is the link between defence and offence and when that link is broken it affects the whole team
He really isn’t. At all.

When he plays as a 6 he just recycles possession sideways and backwards.

When he plays as an 8, it’s genuinely a little bit embarrassing and uncomfortable how bad he is off the ball. He doesn’t want the ball, doesn’t show for it and hides.

The only thing Gundogan links is how shit we were in Pep’s first season and how shit we were in Pep’s last season.

The two seasons in between we broke all the records and won all the trophies, he was a second string player only used when our starters were injured.

He really isn’t. At all.

When he plays as a 6 he just recycles possession sideways and backwards.

When he plays as an 8, it’s genuinely a little bit embarrassing and uncomfortable how bad he is off the ball. He doesn’t want the ball, doesn’t show for it and hides.

The only thing Gundogan links is how shit we were in Pep’s first season and how shit we were in Pep’s last season.

The two seasons in between we broke all the records and won all the trophies, he was a second string player only used when our starters were injured.

Played 48 time in our Centurion season. I don't give a shit if I'm being Clarkied

Gundogan isn't a great player who is undervalued. Nor is he a waste of space who can't play.

He is a good player but the wrong player for us. I don't think he fits for us and wish we would sell but that doesnt make him terrible.

Why does everyone have to be either great or a waste of space?

Gundogan isn't a great player who is undervalued. Nor is he a waste of space who can't play.

He is a good player but the wrong player for us. I don't think he fits for us and wish we would sell but that doesnt make him terrible.

Why does everyone have to be either great or a waste of space?
A good player never hides, never not wants the ball. But unless we’re playing West Ham and leading 4-0 he never wants the ball.

How many did he start in the league when Fernandinho, Silva and DeBruyne were fit and available, mate?

Played in the Carbao run (and us winning that trophy) in that season for starters. Has beaten Yaya Toure's record number of number of passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.